We offer a variety of personalized services to meet your design needs and budget. From home staging to custom designs, we will transform your space and exceed your expectations. We want to ensure that you have the highest quality experience from start to finish. Our services include:
• Home Staging Consultations, Occupied Staging, Vacant Staging, and Speed Staging
• Color Consultations to Brighten Your Space
• Home Organization to Help with Cluttered Areas
• ReDesign and Interior Styling to Give Your Current Home a Fun, New Look
• Personal Shopping for Fabrics, Window Treatments, Rugs, Furniture Pieces, Accessories, Bedding
• Concierge Moving Floorplan and Furniture Placement in Your New Home
Our staging consultation begins with a professional onsite tour of your home. Together we will go room by room, the way a buyer would, and identify the home's strong points and weaknesses. We will discuss ways to enhance the flow of your home and how to showcase the architectural details. You will then receive a custom report tailored to your home's needs to help you create the vision that buyers are after. These changes will maximize the focal points of your home and create better MLS pictures and marketing materials to help elevate your property to the top! The customized staging plan will include the following essential steps in order to prepare your home for the mark:
• A review of the buyer demographics, comps, and marketing plan for your home.
• Starting with the exterior, how to bring the buyer in the front door with curb appeal.
• Tips for home organization and how to declutter closets and cabinets that buyers will be looking in.
• A color consultation recommending on trend, neutral paint colors and exterior paint if needed.
• Action items such as updating light fixtures, bathroom or kitchen fixtures, flooring, and any other home repairs that may be necessary.
• Addressing rooms and areas that need improvement and determining which items to pack away.
• A quote for my services to come back and stage your property once the recommended items have been completed.
*Please allow 1-2 hours for the Initial Staging Consultation. The cost is $250 for a customized staging plan designed for your home’s needs. A written report will be sent to you after the initial consult.
Speed Staging ~ Please Allow 2 Hours * Speed Staging happens very quickly! We only work with your existing items and do not bring any props of our own. In just 2 short hours we will refine your space by arranging furniture, artwork, and decorative accessories to create focal points and give the home a fresh and inviting feeling!
*No prior consultation is needed for this service, but we do require the client to send pictures of their home to determine if they are a candidate for speed staging. This service is ideal for clean homes with nice furnishings that do not require any painting, upgrades, or repairs. After review of the photos, the homeowners may be asked to move certain pieces of furniture, pack items away, and leave cardboard boxes prior to the staging process. The cost is $200 for 2 hours of Speed Staging.
Half Day of Staging ~ Please Allow Up to 4 Hours * Our Half Day of Staging package is perfect for homes that are almost Open House ready. We will use your existing furnishings to style the essential areas of the home. With an editing eye we will reposition furniture to define each space giving it function and flow. We will create focal points and incorporate other pieces and accessories as needed to complete the look of each room.
* Should you choose this package, please allow 4 hours of staging at $100 an hour. Recommendations provided in the initial consultation report should be completed prior to staging.
•Full Day of Staging ~ Please Allow Up to 8 Hours*
Give your home an amazing first impression with a full day of staging. We will spend the day transforming your house into a buyer’s dream. After the initial consultation, we will arrange your furnishings to showcase the unique elements your home has to offer. We will embellish the home’s architecture, create vignettes, and make each room feel fresh, bright and inviting. Focal points will be created to establish balance and flow. We will incorporate staging pieces and accessories as needed to bring you one day closer to moving day!
* Should you choose this package, please allow up to 8 hours of staging at $100 an hour. Recommendations provided in the initial consultation report should be completed prior to staging.
Most realtors will tell you that vacant properties can be the most challenging to sell because 90% of home buyers can not visualize how their belongings will fit in the space. Without any furnishings in the home, dated elements become the center of attention and buyers start focusing on the flaws of the home. Empty properties lack depth, purpose, and ambience. Staging brings the home to life by giving it purpose, definition, and scale allowing buyers to visualize how their own personal belongings will fit in the space. With vacant home staging, we will carefully select the furnishings, artwork, and accessories for your property and transform it from an empty space into a stunning show home that will appeal to buyers in today’s market!
Vacant Staging Consultation
During the consultation we will discuss ways to make a great first impression, the process of staging your vacant home, and budget for the project. I will then take pictures, measurements, and identify the best layout for your home. Following the consultation you will be sent a detailed proposal of the staging plan which will include furniture selections, delivery, set up, and de-staging.
*Please allow 1 hour for vacant staging consultation. Following the consultation you will be sent a detailed proposal of the staging plan with furniture rental costs. Pricing is dependent on the size of the home, number of rooms to be staged, and duration of rental. Complimentary property visit & quote.
Paint is one of the easiest and least expensive ways to transform the look and feel of a room. An updated color palette will transform your space whether you are neutralizing your home to stage or giving your current home a punch of pizazz.
Color Consultation for Staged Homes ~ Please Allow up to 1 Hour*
When it comes to staging a home, you want a neutral color that will appeal to a broad spectrum of buyers. During the consultation we will look at all of the features of your home paying particular attention to room lighting, furnishings and the undertones. We will then help you select the perfect color palette to bring all the elements of your room together. We understand the psychology of color and how it evokes an emotional response. When choosing colors, we take into consideration hues and undertones of the existing furnishings and use an on-trend color palette that will:
•Showcase the home’s features
•Change the perception of the room's size
•Create visual flow
•Select colors that complement each other, not compete against each other
* With the Initial Staging Consultation, a complimentary color consultation is provided in your written report. If you do not choose to do the Initial Staging Consultation, please allow 1 hour at $100.
Color Consultation for Styling Your Current Home ~ Please Allow Up to 2 Hours*
During the consultation we will talk about your like and dislikes and your color personality. We want to capture your style so it shines through in order to complete your vision. At the consultation we will look at all of the features of your home paying particular attention to room lighting, furnishings and the undertones. We will then help you select the perfect color palette to bring all the elements of your room together.
* Should you choose this package, please allow up to 2 hours for your paint consultation at $200.
Not moving, but ready for a style transformation? We can help breathe new life and energy into your home with our design and styling services! Using our ReDesign techniques, we will reconfigure your existing furnishings, blend in accessories from other rooms, and update your living space for an exciting, fresh new feel! Together we will develop a decorating plan that will capture your personal style and bring your design vision to life. We want your home to be organized, beautiful, stress-free and the perfect reflection of you!
Services offered with ReDesign and Interior Styling:
• Creative Solutions for Storage and Home Organization
• Color Schemes and Focal Points
• Furniture Placement that Works with Your Lifestyle
• Selecting New Accessories, Fabrics, Lighting, Furnishings, Flooring, Window Treatments, and Fixtures
*ReDesign and Interior Styling is $100 per hour.
ReDesign Styling Consultation ~ Please Allow up to 2 Hours*
As we walk through your home, we will talk about your decorating style and how we can bring your ideas to life. We will evaluate the pieces we have to work with, measure your space, determine if new pieces need to be brought in, and discuss the budget. It’s amazing how a pop of color, a few new accessories, and a fresh coat of paint can make a dramatic transformation!
*Should you choose this service, please allow up to 2 hours for the initial consultation at $200.
To enhance the natural beauty with the addition of decorative details.
An embellished home brings out the best features and highlights the home’s architectural details.
Embellish your Haven with style.
I look forward to working with you!
A safe and comfortable environment.
Our home is our sanctuary, our haven, where we feel at peace and want to retreat to at the end of a long day.
Copyright © 2020 Embellished Havens - All Rights Reserved.
Embellished Havens- 512.970.0121